|The ground EFX Storm series MX50 metal detector features a lightweight, easy-to-use frame. The digital backlit Interface is large and simple to use. This detector has 8 metal categories and adjustable discrimination plus 3 elimination modes all-metal, coin and jewelry. It can even detect quarter-sized coins up to 8 in. Away! the quick-release extension rod adds up to 14 in. Length. The MX50 requires 6 AA alkaline batteries (not included).
- Light Weight Easy Use Frame
- Large simple to use digital backlit interface
- 8 metal categories and adjustable Discrimination
- 3 elimination modes: All-Metal, Coin and Jewelry
- 4 individual HD audio tones
- Signal strength and depth indicators in pinpoint mode
- Quick release extension rod design, adds up to 14”
- Can detect quarter sized coins up to 8” away
- 8” submersible coil
- Right or Left handed use
- Uses 6 AA-Cell Alkaline batteries (not included)
Item Weight: 4.45 pounds.
Billable Weight : 9 pounds.
Dimensions: 9.75" (W) x 5.25" (H) x 24.5" (D)
We compare the actual weight with the dimensional weight and use the higher one. Dimensional weight is figured by taking L x W x H and dividing by 166.
Billable weight calculation: Item Weight (actual or dimensional) + .25 + 5% of the weight and then rounded to the next lb.