ETrex 30x is Garmin’s upgraded version of the popular ETrex 30, with enhanced screen resolution for a more readable display and internal memory expanded to hold more maps. It retains the ease-of-use, durability and affordability that ETrex is legendary for and can also be used on ATVs, bicycles, boats, cars or hot air balloons. ETrex 30x adds a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even when you’re standing still, without holding it level. Also added is a barometric altimeter which tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you even can use it to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions. Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp™, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
- ETrex 30x supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit.
- With its microSD™ card slot and expanded 3.7 GB of internal memory, eTrex 30x lets you load TOPO 24K and hit the trail.
- ETrex 30x lets you share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible devices. So now your friends also can enjoy your favorite hike or cache – simply press “send” to transfer your information.
- microSD™ card slot and expanded 3.7 GB of internal memory
- With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix satellite prediction, ETrex locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.