|Leapers UTG Sub Compact LED Light and Aiming Adjustable Red Laser
- UTG Sub-compact 2-in-1Tactical Red Laser/Flashlight Combo For use on Any Picatinny Rail
- Powerful 120 Lumen Area Flooding LED Performance
- Long Range Red Laser with True Strength Smart Spherical Structure for Precise Windage and Elevation Adjustments
- Innovative Selector Control with 3 Settings: a) Direct Activation Mode Activates Light and Laser Push-buttons, b) Pressure Switch Mode Activates Plug-in Pressure Switch Operation, c) Shut-off Mode Completely Deactivates the Unit Preventing Any Inadvertent Activation
- Textured Ambidextrous Push-buttons to Turn on/off Laser and Light
- Strategically Positioned Remote Pressure Switch Plug-in Accepts Included Pressure Switch for Effective Remote Operation of Light, Laser or Both
- Integral Weatherproof Plug Replaces Quick-insert Remote Pressure Switch When Not In Use
- Low Profile Laser Design Allows Unit to Mount Close to Firearm Bore For Enhanced Accuracy
- Excellent Power-to-Size Ratio in Light and Laser Output with 1 x CR2 Battery for a Combined Run Time of 45 Minutes
- Material: Aluminum
- Flashlight Bulb Type: Cree LED IRB
- Flashlight Voltage: 3V
- Flashlight Maximum Lumen: 120
- Flashlight Battery Operating Time: 45 Minutes
- Switch Operating Type: Textured Push Button Switch
- Flashlight Focus: Preset
- Battery Type: CR2Lithium BatteryX1
- Laser Control & Adjustment: TS and 3 Points
- Laser Beam Movement: 80cm at 10m
- Laser Type: Class 3R
- Laser Output Power: 2.5-3.1mW
- Laser Wavelength: 630-640nm
- Laser Beam Diameter: 15-20mm@15m
- Laser Operating Temperature: 14oF - 113oF
- Laser Battery Operating Time: 45 Minutes
- Laser Range: 500m
- Laser Life Time: 6000 Hours
- Pressure Switch Included: Yes
- Length: 2.4"
- Weight with Battery: 2.4 oz
- Color: Black
Item Weight: 0.4 pounds.
Billable Weight : 1 pounds.
Dimensions: 4" (W) x 2" (H) x 6.375" (D)
We compare the actual weight with the dimensional weight and use the higher one. Dimensional weight is figured by taking L x W x H and dividing by 166.
Billable weight calculation: Item Weight (actual or dimensional) + .25 + 5% of the weight and then rounded to the next lb.